SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM REPAIR
Dirty Work Septic Service provides complete maintenance services to all septic systems in the Eastern Ky & West Virginia area to ensure the safety of your family and every occupant of your commercial enterprise.
Dirty Work Septic Service services include:
- Maintenance, repair and/or replacement of septic pumps
- Replacement of water and sewer pumps
- Trouble-shooting for septic systems
- Pressure switch and tank replacement
- Water and septic alarms repair and maintenance
- Septic piping repair
- Septic control switches repair and replacement
- Excavation and repair of broken underground water and septic lines
- Excavation and repair of water and septic tanks
When to call for repairs on a septic tank
A properly working septic tank is essential to the health and safety of every occupant on your property. Dirty Work Septic Service staff is trained and experienced with all types of models and offers a range of solutions and quality products.
Foul odors from a septic tank
If you detect an unpleasant odor coming from your septic tank, or if the surrounding ground area is very moist, call the septic tank specialists in Eastern Ky & West Virginia for immediate assistance to ensure that your drain is functioning properly. Avoid costly repairs later, with a Dirty Work Septic Service inspection today, by calling (606) 298-0111.
Septic Tank Maintenance Tip
When sludge gets too thick in a septic tank, incoming wastewater can back up onto your property resulting in health hazards. Treating your septic tank regularly with septic-safe cleaners and detergents is crucial to its proper functioning and helps to avoid major and costly repairs. Call Dirty Work Septic Service today to find out how to keep your system clean and safe at (606) 298-0111.